I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Words, don't come easy to me...

Oh, god! The concert was PERFECT! I don't have enough WORDS to describe what I felt then and how I feel now... F.R.David and the band did such a good job! I have to admit that drummer took my breath away, his name is David, but unfortunately that's all what I know about him... :(
We smiled to each other many times, then I had a chance to exchange some sentences with him. We asked him if we could get autograph and picture with him. He merrily agreed. We made a picture with him and then he pulled us closer to himself and we made one litlle bit crazy picture, then he gave us his autographs.. I asked: "May I hug you?" He was like: "Uhm, what?". I asked again: "May I HUG you?". An he replied: "Absolutely!".. And we hugged.. French men hug so tightly... So sweeet! I also asked, if they will come back to Estonia and he said that hopefully yes.. It was pretty clever answer, because he didn't give too much hope and also didn't take away all our hopes. I thanked him, he said thanks to us also.. 
Then came guitarist, his name is Oliver, and we asked him to take picture with us, too. He also agreed and we got picture with him also. He gave us his autographs, too. Guys were really-really friendly and kind-hearted... I miss them now :(
But first who gave autographs and with who we got pictures were the Star himself - F.R.David. He put me a new name, I'm not Eleri anymore, now I'm Hilary :D 

This concert was one of the bestest I have experienced. I really hope they will come back soon... I could say I LOVE THEM! Great guys! Perfect trio! 

Photos: 

We made a poster for F.R.David!
F.R.David
Oliver and F.R.David
My sweetie drummer - David!
Retro fans Ülle and me.
Retro fans Leena and me.
Crazy girls! PS! My nose ise red because of the smoke :D
F.R.David! Taken by Albert Sillaste
David and Oliver! Taken by Albert Sillaste
It seems like I'm melting.... Taken by Albert Sillaste
And here it is - a long waited picture with F.R.David. This guy behind me is stranger :D Taken by Albert Sillaste
Love you Hilary + F.R.David's autograph :D
Look, how sweet he is... I'm melting... Such a sweet smile and warm heart! It's drummer David! Taken by Albert Sillaste
LOVE FROM FRANCE + David's autograph
Oh, how we enjoyed ourselves! So luckies... Love him! Taken by Albert Sillaste
And a picture with guitarist Oliver. Taken by Albert Sillaste
To my beauty xoxo + Oliver's autograph
And a picture with our favourite organizer Erkki! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment